Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tights.


Hey guys! Here’s my video on tights, which took me forever to get to.  This was requested a couple of months back and I never got around to doing it until today.  I’m sorry if the lighting is pretty bad.  I was trying to film before the sun went down.

The different types of hosiery are:
  • 1.     Nylons – cover your legs.
  • 2.     Pantyhose – made out of nylon and covers from the waist down.
  • 3.     Stockings – covers legs and feet. Can be made out of different materials.
  • 4.     Tights – covers from the waist down. Can be made out of another materials besides nylon, for example lace.


Black leopard print from Target.


Black footless fishnets from Target.


Gray floral pattern from Forever21.


Classic black from Old Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...