Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Urban Decay Primer Potion.

I purchased a gift set a from Sephora a while back that included a XL size of the original primer potion.  I was really looking for something that would keep my eyeshadow long lasting and ended up with a surprise.  I noticed just as a primer on it's own even without eye shadow it matted my oily lids. Now I use it on a daily basis to keep my eyeliner from fading or transferring due to oil. As for lasting eyeshadow I did notice a big difference especially going out at night with friends. After a long night of dancing and getting sweaty my eye makeup looked the same as when I just applied it.


Product Breakdown:
Claims: "This miracle eyeshadow primer is unmatched by any other in the beauty industry! The genie in this bottle fulfills three wishes: eyeshadow that lasts for 24+ hours, more vibrant color and absolutely NO CREASING. Use the magic wand and flocked applicator to apply Primer Potion to lids before shadow application. It glides on easily and dries down almost instantly, creating smooth lids that are super-powered eyeshadow magnets. Original formula dries down invisibly, while Eden and Sin are shades that can be worn as shadows or highlighters! And if you love swiping your Primer Potion out of this pretty genie bottle, we have news: since our formula now comes in a NEW convenient squeeze tube, you can only buy this "vintage" bottle until we run out. (And, it’s $1 less than the new squeeze tube.) Stock up now before they go away forever!"
Packaging: Sleek packaging with a bent wand to be able to get the product. Obviously not as convenient as the new tube packaging in getting all the product.
Price: Affordable. Urban Decay has sales from time to time and you can always get a steal.
Thoughts: I will keep purchasing this item but probably in the tube form instead of the bottle packaging.

Have you used Urban Decay's Primer Potion?

FTC: Not affiliated with this company. I purchased this product with my own money. Thoughts on this product are TRUE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...