Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Beauty on a Budget.

I made another return to Grocery Outlet to pick up these specialty items before they disappear. I did notice that the Vitamin E seems to be at a lot of the stores that I've visited. But the Mederma was a great deal that I couldn't pass up.

 
Beauty Drops 2,800 I.U. Vitamin E Moisturizer (4 oz)
"Nourishing Vitamin E works in the skin's outer layers to protect the body's own natural Collagen and Elastin. Once absorbed, it will continue working to help prevent wrinkles, help to smooth and provide long lasting moisturizing power."
First Impressions: I wanted to get this product because I heard that Vitamin E is good for stretch marks which I'm currently facing right now with weight change. It is a thick moisturizer with a very light and hardly noticeable scent.

Retail Price: $3.99
Sale Price:   $2.49



Mederma Scar Gel (0.70 oz)
"Mederma Scar Gel is patented formula specially formulated with Capalin botanical extract to soften, smooth and reduce the appearance of scars."
First Impressions: The actual product is smaller than I thought it would be. It is a clear gel that dries onto the skin very quickly. It has a small citrus/floral scent in which I'm not too crazy about. I got this product because a friend of mine used this to lighten her stretch marks.

Retail Price: $19.99
Sale Price:   $5.99



Pierre F Estheticians Forumla Super Rich Clay Mask (5.92 oz)
"In collaboration with California estheticians, we are proud to introduce our formulation of skin care treatments. The combination of science and natural antioxidants is the foundation of our products. We have integrated vitamins, super fruits and minerals guaranteed to leave your skin looking and feeling revitalized, restored and renewed.

Our combination of skin healing Vitamin K and the antioxidant qualities of nutrient intense Mangosteen super fruit blended with rich clay draws out excess oil and impurities while decongesting pores, to leave your skin feeling soothed, soft, refreshed and purified."
First Impressions: I wanted to try a mask and this was the only one available at this particular store. It has a lotion like texture and smells fruity which I like. The first time I tried it, it dries very fast and was easy to rinse off my skin.

Retail Price: $17.99
Sale Price:   $3.99



Breakdown:
Vitamin E  $3.99
Mederma   $19.99
Clay Mask $17.99
Total Cost  $41.97

Sale Prices:
Vitamin E  $2.49
Mederma   $5.99
Clay Mask $3.99
Total Cost  $12.47
MONEY SAVED: $29.50!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...